This area is for exhibitors, sponsors, partners and ambassadors to access marketing materials for the Run Show USA. If you are not sure whether you have consent to use this artwork for promotional purposes then please contact the marketing team. Please note that our logo is only to be used to promote the show/s and not for merchandise use, unless you have written consent.
About the Run Show USA
The Run Show USA, January 27-28, 2024 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, MA is the home for runners, no matter how far or fast you go. We bring together inspirational speakers, the latest kit, cutting-edge technology, expert coaches, the best races, and a host of tasty nutrition products all under one roof.
This is the biggest community meet-up of the year and perfectly timed for runners that are training for events in the Spring. The Run Show is a community event for everyone, regardless of background, ethnicity or ability – if you take one step then you’re a runner.
Features include The Inspiration & Running Skills Theater, Gait analysis zone, The events village, The run clinic, Kids get active zone, Running yoga, Tread mill try-outs, The row house, The Treatment Room and The Run Café.
Get your ticket now at thebostonrunshow.com
Suggested social text: The Run Show USA is the home for runners, no matter how far or fast you go, bringing together inspirational speakers, the latest gear, cutting-edge technology, expert coaches, the best races and a host of tasty nutrition products all under one roof. The event is the biggest community meet-up of the year and perfectly timed for runners that are training for events in the Spring and fall. I/we hope to see you there!
The Run Show USA logo
Click on the logos below for the high-resolution version and then right-click and ‘save image as’.
For use on a white/light background:
For use on a black/dark background please click here
Join us/me at the Run Show USA social graphics
Do you use Canva? We do and it’s a great little tool. If you need canva templates then click on the links below where you can simply add an image or logo before you post them online.
Click on the images below for the high-resolution version and then right-click and ‘save image as’.
Alternatively download our Join Us / Join Me logo boxes and created your own:
JOIN ME (Instagram)
JOIN ME (Twitter / Facebook)
JOIN ME (Stories)
JOIN Us (Instagram)
JOIN Us (Twitter / Facebook)
JOIN Us (Stories)
Piece to camera
Top tips for creating a successful piece to camera shout-out
- Film in portrait
- Choose a quiet space with a plain background
- Begin by announcing who you are and your relationship to the show
- If you are speaking at the event, announce the time and day that you will be on stage
- If you are exhibiting at the event, announce what stand you will be on and what people can expect to see/buy
- If you are an ambassador for the event, explain what you are looking forward to most about the show and why
Top tips for effective newsletter content
- A short and snappy headline for your article
- A 150-word description of product/service benefits
- What people can expect to see from you at the show
- Offer code where relevant
- Static banner (.png/jpg) 1200 pixels (w) x 400 pixels (h)