This area is for exhibitors, sponsors, partners and ambassadors to access marketing materials for the Run Show USA. If you are not sure whether you have consent to use this artwork for promotional purposes then please contact the marketing team. Please note that our logo is only to be used to promote the show/s and not for merchandise use, unless you have written consent.
About the Boston run show
The Run Show USA, January 27-28, 2024 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, MA is the home for runners, no matter how far or fast you go. We bring together inspirational speakers, the latest kit, cutting-edge technology, expert coaches, the best races, and a host of tasty nutrition products all under one roof.
This is the biggest community meet-up of the year and perfectly timed for runners that are training for events in the Spring. The Run Show is a community event for everyone, regardless of background, ethnicity or ability – if you take one step then you’re a runner.
Features include The Road & Marathon Stage, Gait Analysis Zone, The Events Village, The Run Clinic, Kids Get Active Zone, Strength & Conditioning, Tread Mill Try-outs, The Row House, The Treatment Room and The Run Café.
Example promotional text to use:
It’s back! The Boston Run Show USA returns January 27th-28th at the Hynes Convention Center! Boston’s running expo, made for runners, no matter how far or fast you go! Don’t miss inspirational speakers such as Hellah Sidebe, John Kelly, Dan La Morte, Erin Short, David Whelan, and so much more fun all at the biggest meet up for the running community this year! Get FREE tickets (*LIMITED AVAILABILITY) with code: CODE at https://thebostonrunshow.com/
The boston run show logo
Click on the logos below for the high-resolution version and then right-click and ‘save image as’.
For use on a black/dark background please click here
Join us/me at the Run Show USA social graphics
Do you use Canva? We do and it’s a great little tool. If you need canva templates then click on the links below where you can simply add an image or logo before you post them online.
Click on the images below for the high-resolution version and then right-click and ‘save image as’. Alternatively, download our Join Us / Join Me logo boxes and created your own:
JOIN ME (Instagram and Facebook)
JOIN ME (Stories)
JOIN Us (Instagram and Facebook)
JOIN Us (Stories)
Piece to camera
Top tips for creating a successful piece to camera shout-out
- Film in portrait
- Choose a quiet space with a plain background
- Begin by announcing who you are and your relationship to the show
- If you are speaking at the event, announce the time and day that you will be on stage
- If you are exhibiting at the event, announce what stand you will be on and what people can expect to see/buy
- If you are an ambassador for the event, explain what you are looking forward to most about the show and why
Top tips for effective newsletter content
- A short and snappy headline for your article
- Write text in the third person. You are in the Snowbound Expo newsletter so it sounds strange if you’re saying ‘we or I’.
- Use bullet points for lists
- Keep it simple!
- Use an incentive for readers to click on your link. What’s their benefit? Consider discount codes, competitions or exclusive news.
- A 150-word description of product/service benefits
- What people can expect to see from you at the show
- Offer code where relevant
- Static banner (.png/jpg) 1200 pixels (w) x 400 pixels (h)
How to exhibit with impact – your checklist
- Make your booth visible to visitors, be loud, engaging & fun!
- Entice visitors to speak to you with promotional options: Discounts, Competitions, Interactive activities ‘try outs’
- Set goals for your booth, give staff targets and incentives for being on the booth ie. #conversations #sales #data sign ups
- Train your booth staff to be proactive and engaging with visitors. No one likes the booth with staff sat at their laptops or phones.
- Share your social media handles on your booth artwork. Organise a selfie competition or create reasons for visitors to tag your handle in posts
- Bring famous brand ambassadors to the expo and have them do meet & greets on your booth
- Release product lines in time with the expo to create sales impact and work to engage the press for more publicity
- Smile and post on your social media through out the expo
Do you need inspiration for interactive booth ideas?
- Beer pong and competitions
- Bands & music
- Basic Simulators or Gym machines
- Arcade Game & Leaderboard
- Fashion show for your latest range
- Mini Fitness Area
- Live coaching sessions on your booth
- Spin the wheel competitions (these are usually popular so think outside the box)
- Selfie boards
- Guess the weight of X and win a giveaway
- Sprint sessions
- Mascot on your booth
- Dancing/Singing entertainment
- Retro/vintage fashion displays