Taking the city’s running community by storm in 2023, The Boston Run Show is about to return for it’s second outing at The Hynes Convention Center, January 27-28, 2024. The community running event will bring an even bigger expo with over 120 brands, a stellar new line-up of 30 famous and inspirational speakers and a packed menu of action for families to get stuck into. The event is all about bringing runners into a paradise of inspiration, new gear, new experiences, creating connections and celebrating running as a healthy and inclusive sport.
With incredible athletes including Michael Johnson, John Kelly, Scott Jurek, Tonja Buford-Bailey all slated to speak across two stages, you’d think that’d be enough running inspiration for one weekend. But the organizers are creating a full day out for families with interactive features including two latest additions added to the What’s On menu!
The New England Trail Running Workshop Feature is a new addition and will be hosted by TARC (Trail Animals Running Club). This group will be leading morning shakeout runs, hosting panel discussions, presenting several engaging workshops on running related topics and it’s is accessible for everyone to join in.
See workshops from:
- Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. | Annette Florczak: Foot Care for Trail Runners
- Saturday from 1:00 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. | Mindy Randall: The Importance of Recovery in Trail Running
- Saturday from 2:00 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. | Douglyss Giuliana: Developing Your Annual Training Plan
- Saturday from 3:00 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. | Megan Beck: Reducing Injury Risk on the Trails
- Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. | Vincent Savino: The Plant Based Approach To Heart Health and Wellness
- Sunday from 1:00 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. | Carolyn Harper: To Stretch or Not to Stretch
- Sunday from 2:00 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. | To be determined
The Cold Plunge Guys are bringing ice baths for visitors to plunge into freezing water and experience the benefits of cold-water therapy. Bring your swimmers and jump in for an experience, live in the expo!
The BAA are the expo’s major partner and this year, they’re creating a brand-new area called The Locker Room booth where visitors can find the Boston Marathon Trophy, giveaways, a goal setting wall and a space to meet Team B.A.A. and their community partners!
Adina Crawford returns this year to lead her famous and popular yoga sessions for runners. She is joined in the Strength & Conditioning Zone by Michael Silva who will give out mobility and agility advice, access to his webinar and hold informative sessions. Also in the same area across the weekend, Danny Dreyer from ChiRunning will educate visitors on 5 things every runner should do before their next big event, from technique to breathing to training.
Tickets are available for this expo and the FREE ticket offer is limited using the code VISIT at www.thebostonrunshow.com